Sunday, March 25, 2007

It seems I'm in the habit of only posting once a month or so. That's ok I'm not sure many people read this anyways. I am inexplicably involved in an impossible romance. I know I'll probably never get the chance to be with her, and even if I do that it won't work out. I don't want to be selfish but at the same time I want to look her in the eyes and tell her that even if we don't work out it will be a memorable experience we can both treasure. I think when people date they never really expect to find their true love. In highschool, college, and even a bit beyond that people date for the experiences and the memories that will help them grow and mature until they do find the one they love. When I talk to her or spend time with her I enjoy every joke and sad moment. I love the fact that she calls me when she needs to calm down and center herself, and knowing that I can come to her in the same way. Yet our differences are many and our chances are slim. Is it worth dragging both of us through possible heart break to experience what could only be considered the briefest possible moment of joy? I wish we could work out and last forever but the realist in me keeps telling me it's impossible, and the realist in her confirms that ugly side of me. Neither one of us and push ourselves to commit, nor can we force ourselves to let go of this glimpse of true joy amidst a lifetime of confusion and chaos. I hope I can have the strength and character to prevail and to hold on to this joy because it may be my last.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yesha Gee said...

Love is tough --- We need to risk and we have to sacrifice. But the question is, will the decision make you happy? If you love someone, you’ll do everything. I am a very practical person, but I also gamble for my happiness. I don’t care if it hurts me at the end – the ‘act’ of doing is something that makes me fulfilled. Yes, no one can get everything cos it’s obvious we really can’t. However, making impossible to happen is what makes a person fully. I can’t just sit, think, reminisce and end up blaming myself. Chances are slim --- why not grab the opportunity?

If a person is afraid to take chances and scared to decide --- is more than lame. Idealist is good but sometimes we have to comprehend and break the rule to be happy.

Whatever you do Hop --- be SENSITIVE. Listen to your heart sometimes and leave those principles behind. (I know it’s not easy. Oh well, the decision is yours.) I pray for your happiness Hop. God bless you always. =)

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When time comes that someone has to get rid of you, is the best reason for you to leave.

I hate the fact that someone is trying to get rid of me. Life turns so fast, i thought i was chased.

I have to stop before realizing someone's really trying to get rid of me.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous FREE MOVIES said...

Great stuff

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home